Committed to safety!
We, at Cathrin Hotel start this season with great joy and optimism and welcomes you to one of the most beloved hotels of HotelKeys Group, comply with all the latest health and sanitation protocols according to the most updated Greek legislation.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Our warm smile cannot be hidden so we have installed sneeze guards at front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing we have to keep.
- Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process
- Option of web registration is provided and highly suggested
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Disinfection of guests’ luggage & sanitization sticker is applied.
- Check out must take place until 11:00 and check-in must be at 15:00 and onwards.
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room keys and electrical card are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
- Meticulously cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath and washbasin tabs, A/C control tv control.
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags, and extra runner linen from the bed.
- Special health and sanitation accessories can be provided upon request.
- A/C filters cleaned and disinfected after every departure.
CLEANING & SANITATION OF PUBLIC AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots & elevator of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Guidance of elevator use by one person or a family
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Our Chef is looking forward to surprise you with many tasteful food statements, so we maintain our buffets style service for breakfast, lunch and dinner since food and drinks at All Senses Nautica Blue are a point of reference for all of our guests.
- Indoor and outdoor setting at Olives Main Restaurant ensures distancing, 1,1-to-1,7-meter space between tables.
- We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our bars indoor or outdoor areas according to the updated rules and regulations
- Depending on the real time restaurant occupancy we are happy to expand our operation hours at Olives Main Restaurant:
Breakfast: 07:00-10:00, Lunch: 12:30 – 15:30 and Dinner: 18:00-21:00
- Mandatory sanitation of your hands during your entry at the restaurants while keeping the safe distance between other guests. Self-service can be only by Using gloves and mask
- All tables are provided with one use only paper table mats.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the area of kitchen, restaurant, and bars.
- We are following all HACP procedures.
POOLS & BEACH
- All our sunbeds and umbrellas have certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols.
- Reservation of sunbeds/towels is not allowed by no one except they are physically present at the time.
- Main pool will operate according all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist team.
This summer we will continue to enjoy soft animation programs mainly outdoors.
SPA will operate this season upon appointment and according to the health and sanitation protocols.
Services not available this season:
- Mini Club
- Bus Shuttle Service
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly check of all staff health certificates.
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services.
- Constant all-time training, briefing and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up to date health protocols.
In any case that customer needs a rapid test (cost of 35 euros each) or a PCR test (cost of 60 euros each), for the return to the country of origin, tests can be performed by a certified doctor inside the hotel, in consultation with the reception desk, 24-48 hours before departure.
Especially this season the unrivaled hospitality of Cathrin Hotel and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety.